The Midway is currently the most popular pub in Stockport, according to the customer ratings website TripAdvisor.
The pub on Newbridge Lane is also the third top-rated restaurant in the town.
One reviewer wrote: “Excellent venue with good quality food, something to suit everyone’s taste, friendly welcoming staff .”
In second spot is the Hare and Hounds in Marple with the Arden Arms next on the list.
Top 10 pubs in Stockport according to TripAdvisor
- The Midway (Newbridge Lane, Stockport)
- Hare and Hounds (Marple)
- Arden Arms (Millgate, Stockport)
- The Chiverton Tap (Cheadle Hulme)
- The Forresters Arms (Romiley)
- Puss in Boots (Offerton)
- Jolly Sailor (Davenport)
- Three Bears (Hazel Grove)
- The Red Lion (High Lane)
- The Hinds Head (Heaton Chapel)
(Correct as of February 23, 2016)