The winners of the Stockport Business Awards have been crowned at Stockport Town Hall when over 350 people attended the black tie dinner.
TV presenter Jenny Powell hosted the awards, while SignPost Stockport for Carers were this year’s charity partner with over £4,000 raised in the charity raffle to help support carers in the community.
Andrew Baggott, Managing Partner of organisers Clarke Nicklin chartered accountants, said: “Yet again the night was a resounding success.
“The room was extremely vibrant and positive, with the Stockport business community celebrating some amazing winners and shortlisted companies.
“Each year we continue to find, and are able to highlight the great businesses that Stockport has to offer.”
- Best Food & Drink Business – Almond pubs
- Best Creative Agency – Sammon Media
- Excellence in CSR – Stockport Homes
- The Innovation Award – Starkey Technologies
- Most Promising Young Business – Tramp Hair Boutique
- Best Not-for-Profit Organisation – Seashell Trust
- Employer of the Year – Rowlinson Knitwear
- International Business of the Year – Practical Publishing
- Business Person of the Year – Chris Appleyard (Pioneer)
- Business of the Year (up to £1m) – Agapanthus Interiors
- Business of the Year (£1-5m) – Grassroots Recruitment
- Business of the Year (over £5m) – Glossop Cartons