Life Leisure, which manages sports and leisure facilities in and around Stockport, is offering free fitness classes and access to the gym facilities at nine of its centres from 21-27 November.
There are also a limited number of free personal training sessions available to those that book quickly.
There will be a wide range of classes available throughout the week, catering to all ages and fitness abilities.
These include specific classes for kids such as cheerleading and junior soccer skills at Stockport Sports Village in Woodley.
The Open Week will be taking place across eight Life Leisure locations:
- Stockport Sports Village, Woodley
- Life Leisure Avondale, Cheadle Heath
- Life Leisure Cheadle, Cheadle Village
- Grand Central, Stockport town centre
- Life Leisure Hazel Grove, Hazel Grove
- Life Leisure Houldsworth Village, Reddish
- Life Leisure Marple, Marple
- Life Leisure Priestnall, Heaton Mersey
- Life Leisure Romiley, Romiley
- To avoid disappointment, advanced booking for classes and personal training sessions is highly recommended.