Robinsons Brewery has launched its 2016 seasonal beer line-up. The Stockport brewer is producing five new beers with one dedicated to the Euro 2016 football championships.
The five new beers are:
- Red Jester (3.9%) – A red ale with a distinctive blackcurrant hop flavor available throughout February and March.
- Beerdo (4.0%) – April and May will welcome this golden, citrus beer with an intense flavour thanks to the use of Chinook, Bramling Cross and Goldings hops.
- Bonjeuros (4.2%) – Hoping to bring England success in the Euro’s next year, Robinsons will present, a light refreshing blonde beer brewed using Cascade, Ella and Goldings hops in June and July.
- Hop Gun (4.0%) – a light amber ale using the Australian hop Galaxy, will delivers a distinctive mix of passionfruit, peaches and orange citrus flavours with a hint of sweet caramel during August and September.
- Dizzy’s Christmas Kiss (4.4%) – As autumn fades into winter, Robinsons introduces a new addition to the Dizzy Blonde family, available throughout December it is a deep mahogany beer.
Gill Yates, Brands Manager for Robinsons, said: “2015 has been brilliant for Robinsons.
“We’ve launched several high-profile beers including Wizard and Trooper 666 and we’ve had one of our most successful years for seasonals with our spring seasonal, Mojo, and our summer beer, Dizzy’s Twisted Sister, becoming our fourth and fifth best-selling seasonals of the past five years. If this year is anything to go by, our customers are in for an exciting 2016.”
Robinsons has also announced a 17 per cent volume increase of the limited edition seasonal ales.
Gill added: “Over 100,000 more seasonal pints were sold in 2015 which shows that our limited edition range is a hit with our customers.
“Next year, we’ve got a brilliant seasonal line-up along with a couple of very big surprises that we know our customers will love.”